Welcome



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My gifts for a friend's baby

Hi everyone, I made a diaper bag & wallet, 2 receiving blankets & burp cloths, owl & key chain owl, & Grundle cat for a friend's new baby & a few little things that I all ready had. The baby girl is so cute & lots of hair & just beautiful.
All the things I gave her & the baby.
                                                            My diaper bag & Wonder wallet
Inside the diaper bag, it has lots of pockets & a key holder & wonder wallet sticking out.
                                                          I made another Grundle, a cat.
                                                        The back of the Grundle cat.This was a lot of fun, & she really like it. Please give me feed back on what you all think. Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment