Welcome



Sunday, September 1, 2013

My partner "Tenitsu" I made her a Animie Poppet & she made me a 50's poodle skirt girl.

Hi everyone just a update. I've been in more swaps. So here are a few of the things I did & what I received.
She's a Anmie her Name is Maya.

A close up of her face first time I drew & painted a face.

Sorry it's laying down, couldn't get to be wight.

Her beautiful hair.

She has wings a belt with a sword & a pouch with jewels in it. Also flip flops.

 
Her is the one My partner sent me so Awesome a 50's poodle skirt Girl.

Cindi Lou My 50's poodle skirt Girl!

Close up.

Close up of cute poodle.

Her awesome shoes.

Her holding her cute bear.

Also she made me this beautiful crafts bag. I love it!

Inside lots of room & many pockets!!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment